Take advantage of our OEM know-how
We’ve expanded our support to include our in-house facility in Bern. The ASC is a specialist in heavy maintenance, complete refurbishments, and system upgrades for propeller aircraft, and also acts in buying and selling. As an in-house ASC, we have access to full OEM know-how, and are classified as an European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) approved Part 21 J and G Design and Production Organisation (DOA and POA), all of which helps us to help you with all of your support issues. So, go ahead and bounce your Dornier 228 issues off of our specialists on our dedicated, 24/7 technical or material support hotlines. We are looking forward to helping you with
- direct access to OEM solutions
- fulfilling certified heavy maintenance inspections
- resolving AOG events and structural repair issues
- further developing ad hoc solutions to become cited processes and procedures
- providing detailed engineering and documentation support across regulatory bodies
- cockpit and system upgrades
- Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) modifications
- managing spare parts sourcing from certified suppliers worldwide
- aircraft remarketing – buying and selling
Take, for example, the recent STC for a digital cockpit voice recorder (CVR) modification for paratrooper missions in the multirole configuration. This STC was created in direct response to an urgent request made to the Dornier 228 customer support team. The resulting supplement to the Pilot’s Operating Handbook (POH) proved the precise documentation necessary for our customer to confirm airworthiness standards and gain approvals from the local aviation regulatory authorities.
Time saving support
The Dornier 228 customer support team knows your downtime directly affects your revenue. That’s why our team applies our cumulative know-how, plus our DOA and POA capabilities, to every project, leveraging it with precision OEM tools, and in-house Dornier 228 support services, including engine and sheet metal shops. We strive to create turnkey packages that optimise downtimes, such as combining cockpit upgrades and radar and sensor packages with heavy maintenance inspections; or even on-site assessments and engine borescope inspections with AOG services.
You can rely on our MRO services for
- optimised downtimes
- prompt turnaround times
- proven engineering applications and skilled troubleshooting
- commitment to providing support and materials at competitive market prices
Safe and reliable operations
You operate in challenging environments; after all, that’s why you fly Dornier 228s. Entrusting your Dornier 228s to the services available from the RUAG in-house MRO centres, improves aircraft reliability and safety. Certified OEM solutions can also provide you with an added advantage when negotiating terms and scheduling availability for leasing and operations contracts with third parties.