The operating challenges you face on a daily basis are what defines us as a whole and brings us together as a community. We look to you to identify these challenges, so we are able learn about your critical factors for success and understand what will improve every aspect of your operations going forward.
Direct dialog with you is essential to this process, ensuring we concentrate our efforts on your priorities. Our customer support team is your partner for that dialog, and is dedicated to ensuring you experience top performance throughout all your missions and operations.
We believe a versatile and reliable aircraft requires a customer support function that is equally dedicated and focused on the very same performance capabilities. Our combined status as Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Type Certificate (TC) holder of the of the Dornier 228 and our classification as an European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) approved Part 21 J and G Design and Production Organization (DOA and POA) allow us to offer direct and comprehensive services for the Dornier 228 fleet operating worldwide. It also strengthens the responsiveness in our engineering support, including modifications and avionics upgrades, as well as 24/7 AOG service.
The Dornier 228 customer support team is your primary resource for all your performance related needs. Our priority is to ensure agile and competitive services in a global presence, documented OEM solutions and improvements, established maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) centers, inventoried spare parts as well as intelligent parts sourcing and parts distribution, and 24/7 AOG. You’ll experience our efforts in improving accessibility, responsiveness, and reliability, all supported by full transparency - from our entire customer support team across all our locations.
Look to our Dornier 228 customer support team for
- Product improvements and technical support, including on-site support services
- Modifications for customer-specific mission equipment, engine subsystem and avionics upgrades
- Technical support that goes beyond basic documentation, for example, Service Problem Report (SPR) and Repair Approval Sheet (RAS) for complex repairs
- Spares and parts supply for your parts sourcing and planning, including pricing transparency on spares and exchange parts
- MRO support services for all your fleet management and heavy maintenance needs, including dedicated regional sales and customer support managers
- Line & Base maintenance including engine inspections
- Aircraft painting of complete exteriors or partial painting and touch-ups in our in-house paint shop
- Service and Pay-by-the-Hour Program contracts
- Fleet management aligned with CAMO
- Special requests on pricing strategies and product improvement
- Training for pilots and maintenance staff
Life cycle support
As manufacturer of the Dornier 228 RUAG also offers comprehensive support services, ensuring that the aircraft can be operated safely, economically, and in accordance with the customer’s requirements at any time.
RUAG‘s international customer support services comprise technical support, supply of spare parts, documentation, field service and training. In addition, RUAG offers operators of special versions and small fleets of the Dornier 228 its Total Aircraft Care service, which provides full technical support and guaranteed availability for a fixed price per flight hour.